Smart Rail Safety Rail
Complete Medical Supplies, Inc. DS2
- HealthCraft's innovative Smart-Rail makes getting out of bed easier while also providing support when sitting up or lying down.
- Unlike other bed assist rails the Smart-Rail has two positions: closed and open.
- In the closed position (parallel to the side of the bed) the safety rail provides support for making adjustments while in bed.
- In the open position the rail pivots out from the bed and touches down to the ground to assist in moving to a standing position.
- The Smart-Rail is also easily installed between your mattress and box spring and secured tightly with a safety strap. Material: Alloy steel Finish / Colour: Powder coat white Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Rail Diameter: 1.5 Support Arm Length: 16.25 Height Adjustable Standard Height: 27.25 Built-In Leg Extender Range: 2-9 Total Range: 27.25 Grip Material: Non-slip latex free closed cell foam Installation Mechanism: Rail frame secures to bed frame Installation Hardware/Fasteners : Safety strap (Polypropylene)