Roho Low Profile Single Compartment Cushion 24 x 18
Complete Medical Supplies, Inc. DS2
- This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues.
- The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution while decreasing friction and shear.
- The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual minimizing tissue deformation and facilitating blood flow.
- Adjustable: Cushion is adjustable to individual?s shape and weight.
- Cushion is adjustable to changes in individual?s position over time.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry at just 2.5 lbs/1.1 kg (1R99LPC). Varies by size.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) support pad can be patched to extend use.
- This cushion is most effective for individuals who may:
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury) skin grafts and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- Currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure ulcer (including deep tissue injury).
- Be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- Have normal or impaired sensation.
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry up to approximately 3in/7.5cm.
- Construction: flame-resistant black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex).
- Includes: LOW PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion two-way stretch cover hand inflation pump repair kit and operation instructions. Optional Heavy Duty cover is available.
- Weight Limit Description: There is no weight limit yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.