J-Brace Patellar Stabilizer
Complete Medical Supply, Inc.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The J-Brace Patellar Stabilizer is a 1/8th inch thick 13" long sleeve with two lateral and two medial spiral steel stays
- It also has a tubular rubber buttress to align the patella
- Laterally attached straps pull medially to displace force to the patella
- The J-Brace allows compete range of motion while providing stability* Manufactured from DermaDry which combines the breathability and water-vapor transmission capabilities of open-cell sponge rubber with the durability stretch and compression of neoprene
- This process allows perspiration to evaporate and is further enhanced by the KwikWick treatment of the soft polyester that coats the inside and outside of the braces
- A flame lamination process is used to secure the KwikWick treated polyester to the rubber eliminating the need for industrial adhesives a known cause of contact dermatitis