GenuTrain Active Knee Support
Complete Medical Supply, Inc.
Regular price $179.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Relieves pain and swelling caused by misalignment of the kneecap (patellar lateralization) femoropatellar pain syndrome (anterior knee pain) or pain associated with patellar tip syndrome
- Two integral pressure cushions (pads) and a corrective guide stabilize the position of the kneecap and activate the musculature thereby accelerating the healing process
- Breathable knit for high wearing comfort
- Together with a corrective guide the integral ring-shaped pad prevents any drifting while a second wedge-shaped pad also acts to relieve both pressure and pain
- GenuTrain P3 exerts intermittent compression thereby accelerating the reabsorption of edema and effusions
- The sense of security during load-bearing is improved and muscular stabilization is achieved for the joint in addition to increased proprioception
- Ideal for use in sports. It shortens the regeneration period and enables training to be resumed more quickly
- Extra stretchy knit with a softer zone behind the knee reduced pressure at the edges breathable materials and an anatomically contoured shape
- The skin is kept pleasantly cool and nothing digs in
- Indications: Femoropatellar pain syndrome (chondropathy chondromalacia) Patellar lateralization (dislocation tendency) After lateral release surgery: Osteoarthritis of the knee