Discovery TLSO w/ ATE
Accord Medical Supply
Call for Pricing
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Indicated for burst fractures, herniated or bulging discs, facet syndrome, post-op spinal stabilization, spinal stenosis
- Designed to provide motion restriction for the thoracic and lumbar regions.
- Posterior extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to just inferior of the scapular spine with tongues providing lateral strength.
- Anterior extends from the symphysis pubis to the sternal notch to restrict forward flexion and encourage proper posture.
- Restricts the thoracic vertebra through precise compression with its unique closure system.
- Strains of the thoracic region
- Displacement of intervertebral discs