CPM Artromot SP2-2M Ankle Unit Comfort Pendant
Complete Medical Supplies, Inc. DS2
- Continuous Passive Motion is a postoperative procedure designed to aid in the recovery after joint surgery.
- After extensive joint surgery if a patient fails to move their joint the tissue around the joint will become stiff and scar tissue will form resulting in a joint with limited range of motion which often takes months of physical therapy to recover.
- OptiFlex-K1 Knee CPM has interchangeable hand controls for maximum versatility.
- Weighs just 23 lbs (10.4 kg) making it the lightest knee CPM on the market.
- Only 38 inches (97 cm) long.
- Wide low-profile closed-base frame for stability.
- Faster motor speed.
- Single screw drive.
- Reversible footplate for shorter legs.
- ROM -10 to 120.
- On-board power supply.
- Patient lockout feature.
- Accommodates patients 4 ft to 6.6 ft (1.2 m - 2 m).
- Two-year warranty.
- Technical Specifications Specification Description Knee Flexion: 120ø Knee Extension: -10ø Speed: 25ø - 180ø/minute Pauses: 0 - 59 seconds Force Reversal: 45 Kp of force* (built in) Patient Height: 4 - 6.5 ft (1.2 - 2 m) Calf Length Range: 10 - 22 (25.4 - 55.9 cm) Thigh Length Range: 12 - 19 (30.4 - 48.2 cm) Mains Power: 100V-240V AC 50-60Hz Unit Weight: 23 lb (10.4 kg) Shipping Weight: 54 lb (24.5 kg) Dimensions: 38 x 14 x 9 (97 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm) Electrical Safety Class: Class 1 Type B